Monday, July 17, 2006

It isn't Jon. Really. Haha.

Wonderful, really, to see that everyone’s in the spirit of things. Truth to tell, I was worried that this blog was going to dwindle away to nothing. But hey, you learn something new everyday. Hello people. See? Blogging isn’t that hard after all.

By the by, add your blog links to the links page. After all, that’s what the Link section is for.

I would’ve done it myself, but I paiseh la.

Congratulations, Soohan!!!

Hello, Hong Ping!!

And Christina, I think this way is easier. To have everyone all under one account, rather than spawning millions upon millions of separate account.

Stay cool.

Oh, and by the way, among the people volunteering for the Math Workshop thing:

Sin Yee.
Hong Ping.

And no, there is NO pay. Hahaha.

Replies!! I need replies!! Comment here, message me, reply to my email, but I need replies!!

…er…please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites