Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Meeting Hui Ann.

I was at spore last monday and tuesday. So I decided to meet up with dear huiann and phoebe.
However, due to time constraints, I could only make do with meeting huiann for about an hour and 15 minutes only.

And since it was me, and not hp...she struggled to make time to see me...hehe...And therefore, she has asked me to clear her name as a leaver, as labeled by hp.

I couldn't see phoebe though...Cos she just finished classes and couldn't make it in time...

So yeah...It was fun, I had dinner with her, with my other friend and my dad. Lol.

We talked bout pm3, who was leaving, who had left already, and her life in singapore.

Huiann is enjoying her life in spore. Her uni life seems very fun and she describes the first two weeks of her uni there as a 'summer camp'.

She had inter-block games where she ''played lots and lots of sports she never played before like hockey and handball''. She also cycled for SIX hours from Clementi to Orchard Road. Which is damn crazy. But she said there were breaks in between and not as tiring as its all flat road. And pangkor's cycling session is STILL the most craziest of all.

My my...when she was in malaysia, she never wore fancy earrings...Go to spore adi start to wear nice nice earrings adi...Lol...

So in spore, she has been getting more dressy, active in sports, and oh...not forgetting.....inviting guys out for dates. (part of their orientation.hihi...^_^)

Hehe...

She'll be having her malaysian nite on 16th sept so she has been busy organising it as well. And her timetable is rather screwed. Something like she has a four hour break in between some of her classes. So she has classes in the morning, break then continues in the evening.

I may have forgotten a whole lotta details but yeah...it was fun meeting up with her again.

For those who may have forgotten how she looks like...hehe...here's a pic of her...

Just to refresh your memory.



-shirley-

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo.......
hui ann's hair so long d, like lady wei....;)

12:06 AM  
Blogger someone from pm3 said...

oh my god..i really nearly forgoten her face d if is nt bcoz of the photo sherley posted....=_=" jk la bt seriousli hui ann if u r see-ing my comment..dont be too sad bout it coz i raelly do miss u lo sometimez...those hapi momentz v spend togather 'talking' if u nou wat i mean...:)

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god..i really nearly forgoten her face d if is nt bcoz of the photo sherley posted....=_=" jk la bt seriousli hui ann if u r see-ing my comment..dont be too sad bout it coz i raelly do miss u lo sometimez...those hapi momentz v spend togather 'talking' if u nou wat i mean...:)


soohan!~

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b4 i se the 3rd comment i know its han ad..the style of writting..lol..anyway..haha..see shirley..phoebe dint see u coz its not me..she got class time she get me into the lecture hall with her..haha..lol..anyway..hui ann u leaver!!cis..see wsh dont see me..but i still miss u =p go spore so long cool ad ha..LOL..dont b too lala like them =p

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup...hopefully she stops cutting it and she'll get the long hair she wants...hihi...

-shirley-

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh let me get something clear 1st...hp u went to s'pore bt u only manage to see phoebe bt nt huiann izit??? haha chill la hp....u r just nt worth her time la...datz just to bad for u! wahhaha and i heard from the galz...if u want long hair...u have to alwayz cut the end part of ur hair...datz wat THE GALZ say la


han~

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh han..i went to spore to see phoebe not huiann.hahah..lol..msging huiann in spore to persuade her come out burns up my credit...cis..
eh we hv a new chatternox in this comment here itself.haah..congratz shirley for writting the most 'commented' post..lolz..i wont wanna cut hair in uk man..$$..so nx time come back see wat kinda hair i got la..haha

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo honp ping...cut ur self la...den i really wana c wat hair u gt wen u come bek...wahhaha!!! eh pm3 pm3 pm3....chatbox every where 1 la!!! haha



han~

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites