Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Two Showers and A Scrubdown Later...

Hi there, Kenn here!

Well, first thing I want to say is that Sin Yee and YunYi's unis are quite different in terms of the Malaysian population there. There're 7 or 9 girls here (all from MARA) and another 4 guys (including myself) though I'm the only self-sponsored Medic here so feel kind of left out. Hang out with the guys quite a bit as well as the other Malaysians and the ang mohs too. Oh, and I joined the Malaysian Society here, hope you guys have too. May meet you guys come Nottingham Games?

Anyway, feeling exhausted today since it was my first full day and of all things, it was dissection. It was quite fun though as we got to do it ourselves while the profs simply sat back and watched. Nonetheless, it was quite tiring too as I spent an hour cleaning superficial fascia (those of you who've already started Anatomy will know what I'm talking about) from Dead Dolly since she's a little on the plus-size side. And yes, my group actually named our cadaver! Oh and a warning to those going into the dissection: spending 9-to-5 in the dissection room will make your hair and everything smell of formaldehyde!!

Anyway, got to go now; have to finish my dissection report. Oh and Sin Yee, my MSN's kenn_lck@hotmail.com. And to all those staying for X'mas, have fun. Won't get to join you since I'm heading home for the break. Though, we might meet during Easter though. =)

Anyway, tah taz for now and take care everyone.

Kenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites