Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bachelor-Style Living In Cardiff =P

Hey y'all!

Kenn here. The class blog seems to have been awfully quiet lately. So, I figured that to commemorate Samhain and Guy Fawkes' Day (and because I'm bored), I figured I'd toss some pictures of my new flat in Cardiff. It's kind of fun, living on my own; gives me that awfully needed quiet time to myself. Anywayz, here come the pics!



The nightmare that was Day 2 when I first arrived (no pics of Day 1 since the flat was empty anyway). The mess you see is that of the kitchen/dining room part of my living room.




This is what it looks like now, without the mess. Though, note the stupid washing machine sticking out. I've yet to get someone to install it properly. Lolz!



This is the other side of my living room/dining room/kitchen. My laptop's become my TV since I can't afford TV license; too bloody freaking expensive!





Now, these are pretty obvious what they are, right? The second one's the guest bedroom so you guys have some shelter if by some disastrous accident you accidentally wind up in Wales.

Anywayz, that's all for now. Next time, don't let the blog fall into such inactiveness. Otherwise, you'll have to put up with more of me and my photos. I've got to jet now since I'm late for Malaysia Night practice.

Oh yeah, one last thing: I'm heading to Spain for Christmas, from 17 - 28 December. Will be visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Andalusia (leaving from Seville on the 28th). Anyone wanna join me to soak up some Mediterranean warmth? Please let me know either by e-mail or just Wall me on Facebook.

Taz!

Kenn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn posh la kenn..come guys lets go there make a house party this xmas hols if kenn dont mind? lol

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u buy the flat?
its so nice!

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites