Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Nope, not soohan.

Haha I added my link too. =P

Anyway.

To Soo Han, there really isn’t any restriction when writing. Just post stuff that the other classmates can connect with. And whatever you think they might be interested in. anything la…It’s a blog. Blogs are supposed to be full of shit somehow or the other..haha.

And then there’s that thing about the colour. To be honest, I don’t agree with black either, but the other templates seem unfavourable. Green., well…there are problems with green. One of them is that it doesn’t really agree with white or black text, two of the most prominent colours in fonts. It also restricts the people who like to put multi coloured posts (Dar Ray and Yun Yi..haha).

Personally, I say go for some neutral colour. Beige, white…all are okay.

The time settings I have altered. So no one was actually posting at seven in the morning.

Do write about the imminent Genting trip, someone.

Oh, and another thing. I KNOW the red words don’t really fit the banner. I’m working on it. Give me some time. In the meanwhile, bear with it.

-perhaps Jon.

P.S. If this damned thing shows up twice, bear with it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites