Tuesday, August 15, 2006

HOLA!! Guess wad? I'm going back this Wednesday!! YAY!! Can't wait to meet everyone. So, hopefully got outing on Thursday. Hehe..

Soo Han's in love? LOL.. He's ALWAYS in love, no merh? *ahem*
eh, Han, make sure you're not the first one to carry little Soo Han to our 6616 thingy arh!! LOL..

I just realised that Soo Han and Dar Ray are such compatible gays. Just look at their names. Han-ny and Dar-ling. Hahahahhahaha.. ( Ok lah, maybe some of you have discovered that and I slow lorh )

Btw, I'm now working. In a tuition centre. Not as the janitor, not clerk. Tutor of course lah! LOL.. Earning money now, and I'm paying for my own air tickets using my salary ok?! My hard-earned cash just to go back and meet you all, ok?! So you all better appreciate it arh! haha.. ok lah, me not so mulia lah. but, partly is true lorh.

So, hope to see you guys soon!! Take care yo!!

luv,
chris

2 Comments:

Blogger ooidarray said...

hey. i wasnt sure when u'll be coming back bt now i know. i asked arnt bt nobody seems to know. pathet la u. last minute oni announce. since u made it clear that u USE ur own money, so i guess we have to have an outing. if not dam pei.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya do an outing specially for u lo...but the problem is that not every1 will wana go collect the cert lo.... *and ya about the 6616 and...hehe hey i tell you chris....i think you will be the 1st 1 who bring child to 6616 lo....me u know la...won't sattle down so easily...so is she...so most probably u will be the 1st d!! wahhaa

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites