Tuesday, August 08, 2006

me again.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

What? Dinner at my house. Supposed to be a sorta farewell party for me, but personally, i think my mum just wants an excuse to have a party. Eden catering, by the way, for those who want to know.

When? 26th August 2006, dinner-time (duh cuz it's supposed to be a dinner).

Where? My house lah. Damansara Indah. Near Tropicana. Frequent visitors should be familiar with the area. Those who aren't, ask me for my address. Don't bother asking me for directions though. I'm as clueless as you are. You're better off asking those who do know the way here.

Who? All PM3-ians cordially invited. If you wish to bring an accompanying spouse, do let me know as well. No pets allowed, unfortunately.



So yeah, please mull it over and once you've reached your decision, do let me know ASAP (As Soon As Possible...meaning latest by the end of this week, thank you very much), either post a comment here or sms me or mail me or call me. Please don't rely on telepathy because I'm not psychic. And spread the word around becuz I'm not entirely sure who reads this blog...since the only active bloggers are just a teeny handful of us. Although I most probably will have to sms the invitation to everyone in the end, could some of you be kind enough to help me save credit and reply me before I start sms-ing? HAHAHHAA Thanks. =P

:::yunyi:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites