Tuesday, August 01, 2006

soohan the promoter

well i am working as a promoter again...this time i am a shaompoo promoter in usj giant....well only saturday and sunday on 29,30 of july n 5,6,12,13 of aug...3 weekz la so if anyone is free and so happen to be in usj giant...please drop by to pay me a visit!!! thx


I will update all of you about the shampooz biggest offer...haha i am promoting pantene rejoice and head&shouder la under P&G company


so if u all are interested in my 1st 2 dayz experience (29,30) as a promoter....i will tell you....damn fun!!!!! hehe


1st day which is saturday....i was so nervous although this is not the 1st time i work as a promoter...my work startz at 12 oclock...but my supervisor ask me to meet her at bout 11.30 al to brief me bout my product....hehe this is what i was neavous about...untill 30 minutez before my work startz...i still dont have any of the product knowledge!!!! wahhaha so 11.30 she met me and gave me a piece of paper and ask me to study the product and the price!! wah you just imagine...3 typez of shampoo...each type of shampoogot like bout 7 different effect....so i need to know about 20 different typez to shampoo...on top of that i need to know their price leh...400 ml how much 500 ml how much 750 how much....promotion price how much...without promo how much...conditioner leh...hair treatment leh....moisterizer leh...big 1 small 1.............wahawhahah i wana cry d that time!!! ahha


luckily i got another female promoter station tgt with me....which meanz she will do everything and i will learn from her 1st...she tall (higher that me)...nt veri pretty bt slim....and quite big boobz la...haha that day she wears a button shirt bt let go 2 button....and she alwayz squat down.....OmG just imagine la!!!!! wahhaha


but shez damn lazy 1 la.....3 something hilangkan diri d...5 something came back cause im goin for break...den when i came back at 6 she straight away go back home d!!!! WTF.....haha nvm la she say she got stomach ache wor...wahat to do!!! haha but late she kane complain from the P&G ppl la cause so hapen got P&G ppl come and spy us that day!!! HAHA luckily i didn't play play!!


oh ya another thing that makez my job so fun....IM THE ONLY MALE PROMOTER FOR SHAMPOO....which meanz every promoter around me are all GRILZ wahaha got 1 woman la (son same age s me) bt the rest are like 21 -25 yearz old lo....and ya got another 1 16 yearz old only..studing in SMK usj4..damn cute adn darray seen her before...oh ya he came on sunday to see me...many thankz dr!!


and ya b4 i went back from work on saturday....i went to see darray (he again rite?? hhaa damn gay!!) for a drink la in mamak...asked siew hui out tgt but she cant make it so left with 2 of us lo....


well thatz all bout it la...overall damn fun la cause so many girlz working tgt...and you all know la....promoterz right....use mouth to cari makan 1....they are so freindly and kuat cakap!!! ahha you wont feel bored 1....wahhaha


han~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha....the girls seem to follow you wherever you go.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites