Friday, August 18, 2006

oh well its so so so damn late now bt i still on9 la cause my hair is still wet after bathing...for your information today i went to collect my cert in taylorz n after that v went to hartamas n went to mamak in usj9 wif darray n siewhui la untill 1 oclock....wah raech home at about 1.20 n parentz sitting outside my house waiting for me to be home!! wow!! ahha no la they ask me to bungkus meggi mee goreng for them ma!!



so anyway im here to clerify bout the 'soohanz in love' thing la!! eh soohan where gt in love so easily wan!!!!! rite?? this is just 1 cute girl i met wen i was working in giant la so no big deal!!

is the gal....jes have a close look at my hair colour...gt blue n gt silver n oso gold if lookk closer!!! she coloured them for me!!



haha ya itz very happy working as a promoter...just show u all some of my working picturez la cause i dont feel like typing so much!! wahaha
a

well actually i gt just 1 picture of me wen im working cause we promoterz are nt allowed to bring cameraz into giant 1 ma.....this is all taken by hand phone...


so enjoy every1 n have a nice day!!


han~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites