Friday, September 08, 2006

yy

before you all gasp at the time at which this was posted, allow me to remind you that time here is 7 hours later than msian time...so it's only 10.22 pm here...but i'm really sleepy (jet lag la k) so this is going to be short.

just wanna let you all know my contact details so here goes:

UK phone no.: +447748245078 (ya i know...so many numbers =.=") btw, if calling from uk, no need the +44, but put 0 in front of the 7.

for msian people however, i'm keeping my maxis no. so you all can msg me at that no...it's much much cheaper...in fact, it's exactly the same price as msging me in msia! so for all fellow maxis users, it costs you only 1 cent or 5 cents to msg me...SO CHEAP so do msg me once in a while. however, i may not reply most of the time becuz unfortunately for me, it costs me a freaking RM2 to msg you from here. =.="" it's actually cheaper for me to msg you using my UK phone...about RM1.68...still expensive lah so yeah, sorry lah, you all know i memang kiamsiap with my credit wat. =P

Address:
Room CC1064,
1st Floor,
Chancellor's Court,
Pollock Halls of Residence,
18 Holyrood Park Road,
Edinburgh EH16 5AY,
UK.

okie that's all i wanna go tidur now. good night people. =)

:::yunyi:::

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

+44 can also be 0044 la...for those who dono..bt i think every1 shud nouz bout dat lo hehe


msg u so cheap?? serious shit ar~~ wahahha i tot msg uk is 20 senz tim!! nvm i will try nex time


n ya take gud care of urself..dont skip meal n dont eat too much junk food!! although u r lz to cook bt still....haha

han~

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha actuali i myself dono can put 0044. =P here all junk food la...everything oso lk super salty 1. =( and i memang cant cook...eh at least i eat junk food unhealthy oni...if i eat food i cook myself, can die wan wei. =P

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh yy but ur accomm is catered wat..no food problem except late night supper =p
actually i respect u man..can survive there..some more u go so early..fuish..all the best take care..hope i ll survive also.ahaha

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha actuali lunch not provided lah. so sometimes i skip. u sure cant la. my parents still here so okayla..survivable...but honestly, its reli hard lo. sumore u noe me, everything oso dono how 2 do...sigh. newayz, all d best 2 u...u flying tmr rite? take care yeah. =)

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yunyi...i saw ur fren again...the gal in ur party dat tokz alot 1...haha i saw her in another frenz farewell...so i saw her 2 timez n both in some1z farewell lo...wahhaha

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha han..im actually chatting wif her at dis very moment..n she's telling me abt meeting u. LOL..so good u teman her all nite. hahahhaa. both of u got fate la. =P

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites