Thursday, November 02, 2006

First signs of winter... In November?!

Brrr... it's cold today. I guess this is the earliest report of the impending winter. The weather's plummetting faster than George Bush's popularity!!

Near my halls, I saw the first signs of frost on the grass. Maybe the others have been getting this for ages but this is new for me! And worst of all, they haven't turned the heating on for my halls yet!!! T-T

Anywayz, gotta jet. I've dissection now and the prof's said that whoever's later than him will be added to the tables. XD

P.S.: The brains of our cadavers have been missing ever since the Seniors dissected the head. Been searching but no sign of them... starting to think they ate 'em.

Second P.S.: Yo, to everyone in U.K. and if possible, Ireland too: come to Notts!!!

Kenn

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm..who post this??
please we cant tell from ur 'hand writing'!! lol

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, must've forgot ^^;

Well, at least I managed to get to dissections on time, before the prof that is =P

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do take care in the cold weather there!!! but tis so nice that u get to see snow *sighs* have fun dissecting ya =P

eVeLYn

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites