Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hey there!

I know some of you must think you're seeing things right now, since this is my first post in our PM3 blog. But better late than never right?;>
From what I've heard, you guys are really having fun, be it in UK, Ireland, IMU, etc. Those in UK and Ireland..i envy you! It's so BEAUTIFUL there!(I especially like Yun Yi's pic with the big big tree during autumn-haha, call me crazy, but I luv these pretty things). Plus the buildings are so historical-like! Haha...just like in the movies. Btway i suggest that anyone who's coming back to Malaysia post it on our blog, so we can arrange gatherings!
Well, I'm doing good here in Sing. I like everything about NUS except the studying part! Haha. Anyway, exams were over a month ago. Now we're preparing for some kinda sports festival where all the halls compete against each other. I'm playing basketball, handball, and volleyball. Guess what? My hall's target this year is to get 2nd last placing!! Haha..no prizes for guessing where we stand in the sports arena.
Oh one last thing:
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-Hui Ann-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HuI aNN!!!!! i mIsS u sO MuCh =P hAvEn'T hEaRd FrOM u iN agEs! i aM gOiNg dOwn tO sInGapORe On 31st. HaVe a GreAt YeAr aHeAd!

-eVeLYn-

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hui ann!!!

lol......post pics of spore if u can kayz!!! pics are ALWAYS good...ehhe

miss ya...

mail me sumtime la...and skype if can too! i added u but nv c u online at all...

kayz...take care and happy new year!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites