Saturday, July 07, 2007

PaINTBALL!! Are YOU up for the challenge?!

Hey people! This coming Tuesday, 10th July, we go Subang (somewhere near Hong Ping's house, ss12) to play paintball ok? We will play around evening. But I have not called in yet, as I want to know how many people can make it first.

So, are you up for the challenge?! If yes, please sms me, latest by Monday 12noon. I will call in around that time. So, if you miss it, then that's just too baaaad. And if you sms me a few days later telling me, you just read the post,
shame on you!! YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS BLOG EVERYDAY! even if we don't update that often, you should always pray that someone will update or you should update it YOURSELF!! SHAME ON YOU!

So, anyways, I still hope that you'll, yes, YOU will be able to make it. So, don't hesitate and procratinate! SMS me ASAP once you've read this post!! My number is still the same, and if you don't have my number, don't give me the excuse that you lost your phone or you changed number, I WON'T FALL FOR THAT! It just means that you're an *ahem* gulp, I am such a nice person I will not say the you know which part of the body here.

So see you this coming Tuesday! =)



-chris-

4 Comments:

Blogger pcd00007 said...

chris dont so violent. haha. since its near my hse count me in!

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

won't be able to join u guys.enjoy urself kayz! =)

2:10 PM  
Blogger pcd00007 said...

wat? y? cut stim

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u think i duno meh...lol...spore again...wat else...

feel like not goin so early...

c how first...

if still cant make it on tues...

u guys can dimsum or makan sumwhere on mon?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites