Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am a noob blogger

Yeah i admit it..btw which is better? blogspot or xanga? I have xanga since year 2005....still awaiting for 1st post though..and i alrd posted twice here!!
There have been growing concerns of people posting irrelevant-to-others/boring stuff (like this one)..ya..I juz cant stop looking at the pm3 class photo...at me....at THAT flag pole that seems to come out of my head (i wonder if terry and F notice it..LOL) , or i am tied down to..well..end of topic.

To all,
WAT? only me and sin yee? me again? you people...help our maths teacher la..our beloved one =p ..see even ME and SIN YEE is doing it for free..
anyone gonna sell books at taylors? i need someone to go with me..yeah..its kinda hard to do a one man show..

hi 5 s. han! welcome to blogging..haha

oh genting..yunyi..i havnt even pack..so prepare to lend me stuff if i forget any =p
dat's all for now...see you all!

'-_hong ping_-'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites