Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sheeeeesshhhh

WUI!! I was the first one to visit the blog lah! But just that I didn't post anything and now when I revisit the blog, there'e 15 posts ahead of me!

LOL.. kiasu lah..

Me damn sad lah, couldn't go genting with you all! Damn pei lah..
Actually I don't know what to say here lah.. But if I dun post anything here there'll be more posts ahead of me! How can like that! (LOL, very kiasu now)
This site very special lorh, our class blog. Make sure you all organise other trips next time yeah, and make sure I can go! Hehe...
And I'm very bored.. I've nothing to do, trying to find something to do.

So that's it for today.
My first ever post in the class blog, with 15 posts ahead of me! @#$%$#@^&

Bye, peeps.

Luv,
chris


“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” Mother Teresa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah christina.. i read ad i felt so terharu by that quote. u never smile at me oso. i see you that time always that tulan face.. or as soohan might put it, ''cock face''. wahahhahahaha

darray

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh... hhmmm... sighh... *speechless*
that's why I purposely put that quote mah.. to turn over a new leaf and also to let you all know about it. This is called killing two birds with one stone! OK!! And I guess other people who've figured out why I treated you that way lah, with the way you comment at my post!

chris

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..i duno wth u were talking about. but nvm;p a bit a bit want to get angry ad. show that face again hor? haha. smile more la you. when i read back my bday card, u wrote so much for me. u said i put a smile on your face. haha.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry it was me in the previous post.

darray

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmmm... make my blood pressure shot up only! But, it's a good thing since i got low blood pressure. FYI, you used to be nice but now, NOW, no longer innocent lah! Remember wad they write on your birthday cake?!!

LOL.. Ok lah. stop being so childish lah.. Peace.. No more fighting, children. LOL..

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites