Friday, August 18, 2006

Kenn's Midnight Joy Ride

Fondue is excellent! I sencerely recommend anyone who has a taste bud to try it at some point in their life. Incidentally, I've also found the recipe for making cheese fondue here. PM3 chefs, get to work!! XD

Anyway, I thought I'd make my blog debut by telling you all a little tale of my misadventure today. Sure, the night may have ended for many after we left the fondue shop. But for me, that was just the beginning.

To start things off, I hereby confess that I'm the worst driver. Ever. There I was sending Christina home to her apartment near Mid Valley. Unfortunately, we had to make three circles as I would constantly miss the turn off as I'd suddenly realise that I was on the wrong lane!!!

And then, after dropping Chrissy home, armed with detailed directions on how to get back onto the Federal Highway, I took off only to find myself staring at the entrance to Taman Desa five minutes later. So, there I was sitting outside S.M.K. Desa Perdana at midnight calling my dad to help give me directions. Problem was that he was in the loo. Genius that I am, I figured I would be able to figure out the way back to Old Klang Road and make my way back.

Then, there I was driving when my dad finally called back and he gave me the bad news; apparently, the I was driving in the opposite direction from Old Klang Road. Cue dramatic music as I did a highly illegal U-turn in the middle of a main road complete with drunk racer traffic around me. Finding Old Klang Road, I drove and drove and drove until I reached a fork in the road. And again, I sat there for almost ten minutes trying to guess which one to take. Taking the right one, I finally got home. Only to realise that apparently, BOTH roads would've led back to bangsar, one via Federal Highway while the other through Mid Valley!!!

So much for Bangsar being my 'territory'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites