Monday, July 24, 2006

GH trip

like hong ping said in the previous post....there are two later comer to genting...thatz soohan n aiwui...v went up onli on the 2nd night...which is friday night and came back to KL earlier than everyone else....bt let me tell u al what actually happened


friday 2.40pm,
I got nothing to do after the workerz in my house (minor renovation) left....so i was sitting alone in the hall looking at my handphone so i saw aiwuiz contact....i msg-ed her asking her wana go genting or not...at 1st my intention was just to kacau her la cause i knew that she wont be able to go out with a sudden invitation....moreover this is GENTING...is not 1U or S.P bt GENTING...so ya i msg-ed her asking her wana go or not...suprisingly she told me YES she could make it....so i stunned!!! now is my turn to worry d....i haven ask my mom...i haven pack and i haven even plan anything for this trip...but since she is so enthusiasticbut this plan so i have to consider la!!


friday 3.00pm,
aiwui give me 30 minutez to decide whether im going or not...this include getting premission from parentz (paiseh cause im the one who ask her but now she give me time to think about it..wth)


friday 3.30,
i did not call her....so she called me and i haven ask my parentz yet bt i just say OK la cause dowana potong ma...so she say meet in kl central before 5 oclock...which is quite imposible for me cause i am taking train to kl central and i know the journey to kl central definiteli take more den half and hour....so i eat and bath and pack and straight away ask my mom to send me to STAR LRT STATION...she ask why....there and then i ask for premission to go GH and she say go nia la....haahaha





fraiday 5.00,
i was late by 2 minutez....the bus went off and aiwui was standing there her face shows 2 expression....disappointed and relief....dissapointed because i was late and the bus went off...relief because i do appear (she scared i was just playing with her about this trip)


friday 6.00,
we take another bus up to genting....so what we did inthe 1 hour waiting for another bus n also during the 1.5 hour journey to genting is just tok tok n tok..non stop!!!!


friday 7.30,
reach genting and msg-ed suying where are they...she said they are in the mamak...so we went all the way to genting hotel car park from 1st world to find them....and when we reach the mamak.....seemz like every1 was so suprised...i dont think is because of me...but because of aiwui!!! soso moi tiu hui hi to ho!!!! wahhaha


this is the 1st time i plan and pack in such a short time and i am so happy i did that...suddenli felt that i have grown up and this is a nice memory for me and i bet is the same thing for aiwui oso!! wahhah



soohan~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...Aiwui and you really really surprised us...But having your come was extremely fun...Lol...you said i can remember every ride i took and the sequence...u lagi cun...remember the time for everything.Lol...Ciao...

-shirley-

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites