Monday, August 21, 2006

=.=

Im in my hometown in johor now. I just had dim sum. 4person and it was only RM16. haha.

Yesterday at around 1pm i was told that i got the offer from pmc, twinning with ucd. But only today or tomorrow i'm receiving the offer letter. All this while ive been thinking abt rcsi but now i got ucd. I couldnt really acccept it cos if i take up this offer I'll be leaving 4th september. It's really too soon wei! Now most probably i'm going already. So this week i'm gonna go shop for my clothing and find out more about ucd.

I don't even have much time to say farewell and hang out with you guys. It's so sad. huhuhu =(

-darray-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it only my computer, or what the HELL happened to the sidebar???

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites