Monday, July 24, 2006

Genting yet again.

ELLO!!!

Lol...I know the title says genting but I MUST MUST announce that I finally found out why the number 9543 4123 feels so familiar...

That's the number for Astro Box Office...Lol.

Neways, on to Genting.


Day 1.

First day was dinner and then Mysteria. Dinner was expensive and not filling. Was telling Su Ying that by the time the last spoon of rice was in my mouth, I already felt hungry again. Lol...

However, it was entertaining to see the guys resisting to eat the food first...Inhaling the steam from the rice and all...Lawak.

Mysteria had too much dancing and crappy music...Infact the music was causing me to feel sleepy that time.

The costumes were elaborate but the show's storyline couldn't seem to flow properly.

And after the show was the ice finding session.

3 crazy people walking to Genting hotel to get ice.

Late at night was the mamak session.


Day 2.

Breakfast. We had 8 tickets for breakfast but 9 people with us.

Was supposed to smuggle in with them. But due to temporary blurness, I got left behind. Terry came to the rescue and just selamba wave his hand and ask me walk at the other lane...Lol...

Theme park...Was having butterflies in my stomach. Did not want to sit all the crazy rides.

First ride was the spinning chair and Terry was pulling and kicking Kean Sheen's and HP's seat...Craziness.

Then it was Cyclone.

And then Solero. -_-'

The guys dragged me up there twice. I was so scared and they kept pulling me to go.

Then it was Corkscrew.

Got dragged up there too...Lol.

Then Go-Kart where the guys blocked the road. And then Bumper Boat and some paddling-with-leg boat thingy.
We joined and form a line of boats when we were suppose to go back.Fun.

Then it was the antique train ride, and then the Flying coaster aka Superman ride. I seriously got dragged in there.

I was screaming and cursing throughout the ride......In fact, those who were not sitting said they could here me screaming "WHAT THE HELL!!!" Eeh...malunyer...

But it was fun. And HP's phone is cun...It survived the fall dere.....Fulamak.

At night was crazy! Aiwui and Han came up...Was screaming when I saw them...Lol.

Then it was the talk cock and drink session. And the try-to-stay-up session.

We lasted till about 6? I think...


Day 3.

By the next morning...we all looked damn pei already...

Again Terry smuggled in extra people for breakfast.Lol.

Then we went to the arcade, played a few games and got 8 whistles...Lol...

We were so happyfied about it, we were blowing it on the way back and in the lift. Swt.

Then it was back to KL.


-The end-


Genting was fun...Lol. Neways, Sorry for the extra long crappy post...Cos you've had 2 different versions already.

This is Shirley btw...hehe

Take care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you do remember every single thing you did up there...every single game you played in the theme park...and you even remember the sequence as in which game come 1st n so on...amazing!!! hahah

soohan

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites