Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi! I had a great time in KL and I just wanna say I'm gonna miss you guys dearly. Do take care yea. And to those leaving for UK, Ireland soon, I'm sorry I can't send you guys off. Do let us know when you are going off and update us either by e-mail, sms or this blog yea. And I want a personal sms, not just some forwarded e-mails! LOL.. The point is, do update us and keep in touch. I miss college days lah. Going back to Taylor's the other day reminded me of all the great times we've had in college. Actually, I can't really think of any bad days in Taylor's, except for maybe the part where Ms Ching scolded us ( particularly some backbenchers *wink* ) or maybe some exam stress. But those days aren't that bad. I miss the library part too. I miss my daily routine - wake up late, rush to college, grab something in the cafeteria or kiosk, dream about breaktime during classes, suntanning outside Bio classes, talk crap and laugh during break, after 3pm go hang out for awhile then library. I actually miss those days. Anyways, I had great fun and just have to cherish those moments. Hehe.. ( Guess what, I dun even update my own blog this often so, you must post up something too! )

To Kenn, sorry for all the trouble and I hope everything's ok. To Dar Ray, congrats! To Han, thanks for the post especially for me, appreciate it!

Lol. Today's quite an emo post. Just wanna let u guys know, all of you are great! Rock on, pm3!

luv,
chris

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, no problems at all, Chris.

Besides, most of the problems arose only AFTER I dropped you off and from my own bad choices. Actually, it was more funny than troublesome. =P

P.S.: Besides, it helped be get more familiar with Bangsar!!! XD

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo chris!!

wah emo emo post wei...haha so sad sarawak is so far away....bt wat to do...at least u tried ur best to see us by spending all ur $$ from work to fly here to subang n meet up wif us....hehe thx alot lo

han~

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites