Thursday, August 24, 2006

final reminder

just to remind you guys about the party on the 26th, which is this saturday, in case any of you have forgotten about it. quick update:

venue : my house. so far, no one's asked me my address or directions so i assume you all know the way.

time :
7pm onwards. food is served from 7-10pm...don't come at 12am and expect me to serve you dinner. if you wanna come early, it's fine with me...do let me know though unless you wanna catch me in a mouldy ol' t-shirt and shorts. =P

btw, i have no activities planned out besides food...so yeah, you guys can do whatever to entertain yourselves. just try not to break anything. and if you want to go into the pool, swimming attire please.

and oh yes, to those who bothered to confirm with me their attendance through sms or verbally, thank you very much...especially suying who decided to skip her EASON concert for my party. =) looking forward to see you all on on sat!

:::yunyi:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

real estate websites